Mr. Bazoberry has created over a billion dollars in value for clients and internal ventures that he originated. His ability to generate value for shareholders is based on his 31 years of International experience in Integrating Management and Technology in the development of business solutions for Enterprises and Service Providers. Some of his key achievements follow.
Mr. Bazoberry led the re-invention of World Data with new technological paradigms as early adopters of Microcomputers, Local Area Networks, Wide Area Networks, Internet and now Cloud Based Ecosystems.
- Provided support for the development of Strategic, Business, Marketing, Operations, & Financial Plans as well as the complete implementation and operation of Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and now Mobile Service Providers (MSPs). He led the implementation of dozens of ISPs for telecom carriers such as: Comsat International, Global One, Sprint, Teleglobe, Hondutel and MCI. Now he is leading and/or supporting the implementation of MSPs in countries such as Argentina (Monedero Online), US (WalletON), Mexico and Guatemala.
- Re-structured several International Operations through the creation of regional “Centers of Excellence” to consolidate multiple redundant functional organizations (i.e. Comsat International – CI). The impact of such exercise resulted in the turnaround of CI.
- Managed the development and implementation of global provisioning and billing logistics for the fourth largest Internet carrier in the world (Teleglobe)
- Participated in carrying out Mergers, Acquisitions and Restructuring
- Principal leader in the acquisition of all of the Comsat International (CI) assets.
- Leveraged CI to acquire assets in Central America, Mexico and Brazil. Mr. Bazoberry and partners succeeded in expanding CI to have facilities and operations in 14 countries.
- Supported third parties in acquisitions and fund raising related activities with the likes of Goldman, Leeman, Morgan Stanley and multiple private equity groups – some of the transactions were CI, Aleron and Telia US.